Enterprise resource planning refers to a type of software that organizations use to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations, . A complete ERP suite also includes enterprise performance management, software that helps plan, budget, predict, and report on an organization’s financial results.It is not that much easy to become a conclusion why you want to develop an ERP Solution. There are lot of points which you need to consider while developing an ERP solution and it might fulfill your business requirements
ERP systems tie together a multitude of business processes and enable the flow of data between them. By collecting an organization’s shared transaction data from multiple sources, ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a single source of truth.
Advantages and Benefits of Custom ERP Software
1. With customized ERP software, you don’t need to change the business flows which means ERP software are implemented as per your requirements, not the other way round.
2. ERP customization helps you in removing the unwanted or unnecessary features, further, it also minimizes the confusions among other departments. For Example, A salesman is not necessary needs to check the warehouse management module or accounting management module therefore with customization every department can see only those modules which help their department to avoid confusion. Further you can even customize the User Interface specifically for every department.
3. There is a myth that custom ERP software development is expensive as compared to implementing ready-made ERP software. Intact it is not since it depends on the software you are choosing. Many organizations find very cost effective if going for an Open source ERP software development, where many modules are available in the community and small tweak is required to make it work for your business.
4. In terms of Budget and Cost Factor, Customized ERP Software proves more cost-effective since they are developed on a real need basis and with a fixed budget.
5. In Custom ERP, there are no changes in actual Business Process. Organizational processes themselves are the light of the entire path. The entire solution is sure to be a reflection of the actual process execution.
6. In terms of execution timelines, customized ERP may take higher start time but gets better with further project execution as requirements are well defined right from inception. All features are utilized to the maximum and usage is nearly 100% of implemented functionalities.
7. You can ask to design new features whenever there are requirements.
8. The system gives hardly any bugs, as it is tested in deployments for the client.
9. Deployment and service Support will be more personal in customized software.
10. Should be able to meet 100% of client requirements.