Manager – INTERNATIONAL SALES
Job purpose and scope:
Indenting Prospects & Closure
- Identify potential clients for Technology products and services.
- Cold calling, mail campaign, managing the relationship.
- Data collation and should have relevant database of target customers
- Should be able to handle the pressure of achieving target. Arrange introductory meetings with top management of identified firms. Prepare and present proposals and follow up to win new projects.
- Willing to travel to exhibition / events / seminars internationally.
- Contribute to and support the Company’s business needs in the following manner: Integrate all offices fully to promote seamless cooperation.
- Contribute knowledge and expertise reflecting industry “best practices”.
- Be directly responsible for client communication, maintenance and satisfaction.
- Should have 4 – 6 years’ experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Engg or Business Management.
- Should have prior experience in international Technology Sales
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills, computer literate.
- A stable personality and favourable professional and community reputation.
- Should have demonstrated excellent leadership qualities & skills in the previous roles
Apply – firstname.lastname@example.org
June 26, 2020
May 7, 2020