Cloud based multi store management POS software in Bahrain
what is a cloud-based POS system?
As a business owner, you are always looking for ways to minimize the cost and maximize the profit of your business. In order to better compete with larger restaurants and keep track of your sales and inventory, you may be in the market for a point-of-Sale (POS) system for your small business. POS system can be a system based application or a cloud-based application, system-based applications can be license based and the monitoring from another location needs to be done by integrating another license with the main office.
In contrast to the traditional system, cloud-based POS tools are web-hosted solutions that store information in a secure online environment and can be accessed from virtually anywhere. It is also easily accessible that managers and owners don’t need to be physically present at the outlet in order to update tools. It works better for managers, who can access restaurant sales and analytics from wherever they are.
Benefits for a cloud-based POS system
- Managing multiple stores from a remote location without any additional license
- Access from Mobile devices and tablets are possible without additional cost
- Customer relationship management: cloud base POS provides a feature of marketing and promotion for existing customers in the database by pushing bulk email promotions and offers
- Integrations with accounting software: cloud-based POS systems are more user friendly and it provides an easy way to integrate with other software such as accounting software which will help the users to prevent duplicate entries to their accounting software.
- User-friendly interface
- Personalized POS system
- Secure and auto-backup data
- Keep track of performance
January 4, 2020
August 8, 2019
July 21, 2019